The Shore and Country Club, established in 1908, is a recognized venue for weddings and events. The delightful ambiance of our newly renovated Clubhouse combines the spectacular views of the Norwalk Harbor and Long Island Sound. A truly splendid backdrop offers perfect photographs for your wedding or family event.
Our experienced staff truly understands the importance of your day and we will work with you to tailor the day to your own style. Each and every event is quite individual and our staff will discuss every event on a one to one basis with you.
Some examples of the services we offer at the Club include:
- On site wedding coordinators.
- The opportunity to hold your wedding ceremony on our Club Grounds.
- Exclusive use of our Main Ballroom and Patio which can accommodate gatherings from 100 or up to 200 people.
- Access to our private ‘Ladies Lounge’ where the Bride and her attendants can take time to prepare for the Ceremony.
- Exquisite dining options including Hors D’Oeuvres, Buffet or À La Carte Dining.
- The option to access our list of preferred suppliers and local businesses we have worked closely with and would highly recommend.
- Complimentary tasting for two.
We invite you to make an appointment to meet with our Banquet Manager, Mrs. Cherese Palmer, to discuss the details of your event and for a Clubhouse tour.